♪ Take me to the place I love ♪ (laughing)
– Are you okay? – Something clicked in
his brain that said, “I’m gonna capture this content.” – Evergreen, content the
gift that keeps giving I hear that I think from Ruben– – Serious that it’s the
gift that keeps giving – Yeah, I said to that, I was like I think that’s originally from you. – No, no, no I got that from you. – Oh, okay – So who said it? – He coined it.
– He coined it? – The gift that keeps giving. – He invented the phrase– – I coined it actually. (trumpet music) – I’m taking a picture
of you taking a picture. – Instagram shoot begins. Ohp, Ruben is calling me. Good, my eyes have adjusted. – [Ruben] Alright bye. – Talking about content marking. – Instagram moment. – Well this is like–
– He’s gettin’ the shot. – Multiple selfies. – Pretend like you’re, yeah shooting. Oh, it’s gonna start beeping at you. – It’s like public shame. – You’re stealing a scooter! – If you can just make it to where you just sit in a computer chair
or your couch, forever. – Why sit on a couch when
we can sit in the cloud? – Whoa! ♪ Never want to feel ♪ – (laughing) You okay? – Oh Ruben. Ruben, we almost– ♪ Like I did that day ♪ ♪ Take me to the place I love ♪ – Content marketing is life. – Content marketing is life. – You heard it here first and you will never here it again. – That smell is life. – Oh yes. It smells like fresh
ice cream waffle cone. – I’m really getting that feeling like I’m up high, I’m gonna fall
– Vertigo? – Yeah exactly vertigo. – Getting some vertigo?
– Yeah. – Darius are you afraid of heights? – No, but Darius doesn’t like heights, so Darius is gonna come away from the edge as he speaks. – And we’re doing another addition of first three words to come to mind when I say content marketing, go! – Content is gain. – Know your audience. – I’m gonna say, super, awesome, cool. Essential for your business. Actually that’s four, that’s four words. – Essential for business. – Essential for, or yeah,
essential for business. There we go, that’s three words. We’re getting some sweet Instagram shots in front of this gigantic archway. – What companies aren’t
using content marketing? I think that niche there
would be much smaller than what you think
about what companies are. ‘Cause when you think
about what companies are, it’s every company.
– Scale that, how do you create a workflow that allows you to do its– – Workflowyish? – Workflowyish. We’ve actually just created a new word called workflowyish. Creating a good workflow
for your content marketing. What’s the difference between
workflow and workflowyish? – Well the workflow is an actual like diagram of what
you’re gonna be doing. Workflowyish is when we’re talking about the general conceptualization
of a workflow. Talking about a potential way that things might operate you know? – Workflowyish. Workflows with Darius. – I love it when escalators only go up when you’re at a place,
like at a shopping center. ‘Cause they only want you
to go in and buy stuff. But when you wanna leave,
you got to take the stairs. Kind of embar– – I’m gonna go down the up escalator. Here it goes. ♪ Feel like I did that day ♪ ♪ Take me to the place I love ♪ – So what do you guys
think about ice cream? How’s that industry changing? – Ice cream? – Yeah.
– It’s changing in the sense that I really want some and I think we should eat ice cream. I don’t need to do anything else now. – Something clicked in
his brain that said, “I’m gonna capture this content “and I can use more
footage in my timeline.” – We’re walking by that ice cream shop and now all of sudden we have ice cream. What happened?
– Well it was the smell of fresh–
– It was, yeah. – Waffle cones.
– It was the smell. – You know?
– It was the smell. We just wanted some content
for our content marketing. Is the reason we’re getting ice cream for the content or is the reason we’re getting ice cream just
’cause we wanted ice cream? Hope you enjoyed and remember
to comment down below. We want your comments! Like, subscribe, all that.
– Or not. – Right, or not. (trumpet music) Vlogging in action. Vlogger. – [Darius] We’re walking down the steps. – Our poses were not on point.